Duration: 40 mins
A vegetarian dish that is sweet and tasty! Alternatively barbecue the veggies during the summer!
- 200ml crème fraîche
- Chopped mint
- Half a grapefruit, juiced
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Halloumi Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / Fan 180ºC
- Mix the crème fraîche, mint and grapefruit juice in a bowl to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and set aside
- Slice the bell peppers, courgette and aubergine into flat pieces.
- Place flat veggies on a baking tray and drizzle over olive oil. Roast for 30mins.
- Slice the halloumi. Brush a griddle pan with olive oil and place it on medium heat. Add your halloumi to the pan and cook until brown griddle marks appear on both sides.
- When serving, stack the halloumi and veggies in a multicolour pattern and top with the dressing so that it trickles down the stack. Add some mint to the top to garnish.