Servings: 2 (2 burgers per serving)
Duration: 45 mins
My instagram tends to be mostly food blogging, so I’m going to share my recipes with you, but only the food that turned out well. There has been so many dishes that were meh or just horrible so I’ve had to pick out the good parts or make something else, but here’s something I made yesterday because I had tonnes of time being a Sunday with nothing to do! So here we are, starting with PRAWN AND SALMON BURGERS WITH SPICY MAYO!!!!
- 3 Salmon fillets
- 165g Raw Prawns
- 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Coriander Leaf
- Chilli Powder
- Baby Spinach
- 4 Bread Rolls
- Preheat oven to 200ºC or Fan 180ºC
- Chop up the prawns and salmon fillets into small chunks
- Zest and juice the lemon
- Put all these and a little bit of coriander leaf in a food processor and blend until you have a pate like substance
- Mix some breadcrumbs into the pate
- Oil up a baking tray and separate the substance into 4 mounds, place them on the baking tray and coat with a little bit more breadcrumbs
- Put in oven for 15 mins, then turn over add some more breadcrumbs and cook again for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix some chilli powder, paprika and mayo together.
- Half and (if you prefer) butter your buns, then spread some mayo on the bottom halves.
- Add some baby spinach leaves to the mayo.
- Then when done add the burgers to the tower and add the tops.
And there you have it, some Prawn and Salmon Burgers. Make sure you make enough spicy mayo to make it extra saucy!!